Síle's Stacked Enchiladas
- 2lbs ground beef
- 2 cans Rotel or diced tomatoes with chiles
- 2 large cans cream of mushroom soup
- 6 cups cheddar, grated; divided
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 5-6 jalapeños, seeds and ribs removed, diced
- 3-4 Serrano peppers, seeds and ribs removed, diced
- Corn tortillas
- Set Instant Pot to sauté. Salt and brown meat, onion, and peppers.
- Add Rotel and cream of mushroom soup. Stir to combine.
- Add 4 cups cheddar in 3-4 batches, stirring until incorporated.
- Bring to a boil, stirring frequently.
- Press the cancel button.
- In two 12x9 pans, put down a layer of queso, then a layer of tortillas. Repeat two more times, then top with remaining queso and cheese.
- Place in a 350F oven for 20 minutes. Rotate pans at 10 minutes.
- Remove and let cool for 10 minutes before serving.