- 2 pounds ground chuck
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp instant coffee powder
- 2 tsps chili powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 2 cans (8oz) tomato sauce
- 12 tortillas
- 1 pkg (3oz) cream cheese
- 2 cups medium cheddar, grated
- Brown meat with onion and garlic.
- Add seasonings and 1 can tomato sauce. Simmer for 3 minutes.
- Spread tortillas with cream cheese, add a spoonful of meat mixture. Fold in half and place in shallow baking dish.
- Pour over remaining can of tomato sauce.
- Top with cheddar.
- Cover and bake for 20 minutes at 350F.