Instant Pot Cheeseburger Mac
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- taco seasoning
- 2 tbsps water
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 box (16oz) rotini or other pasta
- 2 cans Rotel or other diced tomatoes with chiles
- 2 jars cheese sauce
- 3 cups Cheddar or pepper jack cheese
- Set Instant Pot to Sauté. Brown beef.
- Add taco seasoning and water. Reduce.
- Press the Cancel button.
- Add chicken stock and rotini. Put lid on and set the nozzle to Seal.
- Steam on high pressure for four minutes. Vent.
- Add Rotel and sauce, stir to combine.
- Incorporate cheese in three batches, stirring until incorporated after each batch.