This recipe came from an album on imgur, with tweaks because I like potatoes and diced chiles.
- 20 burrito-size tortillas
- 3lb yukon gold potatoes, diced
- 2 Anaheim peppers, diced with seeds and ribs removed
- 6 habanero peppers, diced with seeds and ribs removed
- 12 jalapeños, diced, diced with seeds and ribs removed
- 2 dozen eggs
- 3 medium onions, diced
- 4 cups pepper jack, grated
- 2lbs breakfast sausage
- Brown sausage. Drain. Set aside.
- Roast potatoes and Anaheim peppers with oil, salt, pepper, and Pirate’s Bite blend, until golden brown. Let cool to room temperature.
- Scramble eggs, cook with habanero peppers, jalapeños, and onions. Let cool.
- Divide everything in to 20 even portions on tortillas.
- Roll tortillas up.
- Reheat for 3 minutes 15 seconds, flipping at 2 minutes.