Instant Pot Beef Stroganoff
- 1lb ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 8oz white button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 10.5oz can of cream of mushroom soup
- 2 1/4 cups low-sodium beef broth
- 8oz wide egg noodles
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- Set Instant Pot to Sauté. Brown beef.
- Add onion, garlic, and mushrooms, sauté for 1 minute.
- Add flour, soup, broth, and noodles. Stir to combine.
- Place lid on Instant Pot and set vent to Seal. Cook on High Pressure for 2 minutes.
- Release steam.
- Carefully remove lid and stir. Let rest for 5 minutes.
- Add sour cream and season to taste.